Deadline for nominations: 31 July 2013
About the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) Awards
The FEI Awards were launched in 2009 to put a spotlight on the men, women, young people and organisations that are making an outstanding contribution to the progress and excellence of equestrian sport – in or out of the arena. Make your nominations now and let us roll out the red carpet for the stars of today and tomorrow.
FEI is accepting nominations in five categories:
- Best Groom, for that important person who works behind the scenes and ensures the horses he or she looks after are given the best possible care.
- Against All Odds, for a person who has pursued his or her equestrian ambitions despite a physical handicap or extremely difficult personal circumstances.
- Longines Rising Star, for a person aged 14 to 21 who demonstrates outstanding sporting talent and commitment.
- Development, for a person or organization dedicated to making equestrian sport accessible to a wider public.
- Reem Acra Best Athlete, for the athlete (equine or human) or combination that, over the past year, has demonstrated exceptional skill in the arena and taken the sport to a new level.
Winners will be flown to Montreux (SUI) to receive their awards. The FEI Awards Ceremony will take place during a gala evening on 7 November and will be attended by representatives from the 132 National Federations affiliated to the FEI.
For more information, or to nominate someone you think worthy, visit http://www.feiawards.org/
Source: FEI Awards 2013